Princeton Alumni Weekly delivers 72,000 educated, affluent, influential readers…
Male/Female 70% male/30% female
Median Age 49
52% have a Masters degree
20% have a Doctorate
41% hold a Professional degree (M.D., D.D.S., J.D.)
$75,000 or more 74%
$100,000 or more 71%
$500,000 or more 10%
Household Net Worth
Total HH Net Worth $500,000 61%
Total HH Asset Value $1-2 Million 18%
Total HH Asset Value $2 Million + 28%
…who have a life-long bond with ‘their’ magazine.
Our readers rely on the magazine as a vital link to the University and their peers. Advertisers have a unique opportunity to reach faithful, engaged readers in an environment of unparalleled trust and respect.
• 83% of our readers read or look through all, or most, issues.
• 69% read the display advertisements.
• 32% have purchased an advertised product or service.
• 95% have traveled domestically for pleasure or work.
• 53% have utilized an investment management company.
For information on advertising contact:
Colleen Finnegan, Advertising Director