ABOUT PRINCETON ALUMNI
- They are Pulitzer Prize-winners, Nobel laureates, business leaders, academicians, and government leaders.
- They are professionals, travelers, investors, consumers.
- They are well-educated, affluent, and interested in the world around them.
- Princeton alumni read the magazine. Reader surveys show that 83% of alumni read or look through all, or most, issues and that each issue is read by an average of 1.4 people.
- Princeton alumni are truly loyal to their alma mater. The 2014-15 Annual Giving campaign raised more than $61.5 million, with a 60.3% participation rate among undergraduate alumni.
- 86% of alumni have attended Reunions in the past 10 years.
- When in Princeton, 76% of readers eat in local restaurants, 46% spend money in downtown Princeton shops, and 40% stay in area hotels and B&Bs.
- 55% of alumni have come to Princeton to attend a Princeton sporting event in the last year.
- 82% of alumni have come to Princeton to visit a friend, student, or faculty member, 16% to attend Alumni Day, and 23% for business.
IMPACT OF ADVERTISING
- 69% of alumni read the display advertisements, and 32% have purchased an advertised product or service.
- 62% of alumni read the advertisements in the Classifieds section.
For information on advertising contact:
Colleen Finnegan, Advertising Director