1. Princeton has won 13 NCAA tournament games, most recently in 1998. In what year did the Tigers pick up their first postseason victory?
2. Princeton and Penn have tied for the Ivy League title four times (including once in a three-way tie with Yale). Which team has the upper hand in head-to-head Ivy playoff games?
3. Which quotable coach explained his switch to zone defense by telling reporters, "It seems that as the cost of attending Princeton increases, so does the slowness of our team"?
4. Fill in the blank: Bill Bradley ’65 made headlines at Princeton before he even played a varsity game, sinking 57 consecutive ___________ for the Tiger freshman team.
5. Douglas Davis ’12 was the first freshman to lead Princeton in scoring, but his 333 points fell short of the freshman high, 387. Who holds the freshman scoring record?
6. and 7. Davis hit seven 3-pointers against Lafayette in December. Name the only two Princeton players who have made more threes in one game.
8. With 281 3-pointers made, this player is Princeton's all-time leader by a wide margin. He's also pictured on the PAW cover at the top of this quiz.
9. This Princeton forward remains the only Ivy League basketball player to start NCAA tournament games in four consecutive seasons.
10. Dan White ’65 wrote two books about Pete Carril: The Smart Take From the Strong, a book of basketball philosophy published in 1997; and a 1978 profile of the coach. What is the title of the earlier book?
Send your answers to email@example.com by Jan. 21.
Special thanks to Jon Solomon, editor of princetonbasketball.com, for his contributions to this quiz.