Ads should be submitted by email to Allison Sullivan at email@example.com.
Classified Text Ad — rate per insertion: $4.25 per word. Minimum 12 words.
Classified Display Ad — rate per insertion:
|Ad Size||Black & White||4-Color|
|2.2083" x 1.0"||$160||$260|
|2.2083" x 1.5"||$235||$335|
|2.2083" x 2.0"||$310||$410|
|2.2083" x 2.5"||$385||$485|
|2.2083" x 3.0"||$460||$560|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & OPTIONS
- An online ad is included in the rate and is available at paw.princeton.edu/ classifieds
- A hotlink is included with a Classified Display Ad and is $5/link/insertion for text ads and additional links — the hotlink is highlighted in the online ad.
- Images can be added online to your text ad for $50.00 for one image and $100.00 for 3 images and will be live online for the duration of the time period the text ad is reserved.
- Classified Display Ads are highly visible and permit the use of logos and artwork. Ads are available in increments of 0.5" (1" minimum) with a width of 2.2083"
- Boldfacing of the first three words is included — boldfacing of additional words is billed at $4 per word
- Your entire ad can be highlighted online for an additional charge of $15 per issue
Use this section to advertise a vacation home, to sell real estate, to promote your professional services, to meet your match, and much, much more.
- 5% for 4 insertions
- 10% for 7 insertions
- 25% for all 11 issues
- Ads must be paid for at the time they are placed.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted.
- Ads should be submitted to: Allison Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot offer refunds should you decide to cancel your ad.
- Final copy must be submitted and approved in writing.
|Cover Date||In-Home Dates||Ads Due|
|Sept. 2023||Sept. 4-8||Aug. 7|
|Oct. 2023||Oct. 2-6||Sept. 5|
|Nov. 2023||Nov. 6-10||Oct. 9|
|Dec. 2023||Dec. 4-8||Nov. 6|
|Jan. 2024||Jan. 2-6||Nov. 28|
|Feb. 2024||Feb. 5-9||Dec. 28|
|March 2024||Mar. 4-8||Feb. 5|
|April 2024||Apr. 1-5||Mar. 4|
|May 2024||May 6-10||Apr. 8|
|June 2024||June 3-7||May 6|
|July/August 2024||July 8-12||May 30|
Alumni Day: Feb. 24 • Reunions: May 23-25 • Commencement: May 28
For information on advertising contact:
Allison Sullivan, publishing director
More from the Media Kit: