Ads should be submitted by email to email@example.com
Classified Text Ad — rate per insertion: $4.25 per word. Minimum 12 words.
Classified Display Ad — rate per insertion:
|Ad Size||Black & White||4-Color|
|2.2083" x 1.0"||$160||$260|
|2.2083" x 1.5"||$235||$335|
|2.2083" x 2.0"||$310||$410|
|2.2083" x 2.5"||$385||$485|
|2.2083" x 3.0"||$460||$560|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & OPTIONS
- An online ad is included in the rate and is available at paw.princeton.edu/ classifieds
- A hotlink is included with a Classified Display Ad and is $5/link/insertion for text ads and additional links — the hotlink is highlighted in the online ad.
- Images can be added online to your text ad for $50.00 for one image and $100.00 for 3 images and will be live online for the duration of the time period the text ad is reserved.
- Classified Display Ads are highly visible and permit the use of logos and artwork. Ads are available in increments of 0.5" (1" minimum) with a width of 2.2083"
- Boldfacing of the first three words is included — boldfacing of additional words is billed at $4 per word
- Your entire ad can be highlighted online for an additional charge of $15 per issue
Use this section to advertise a vacation home, to sell real estate, to promote your professional services, to meet your match, and much, much more.
- 5% for 4 insertions
- 10% for 7 insertions
- 25% for all 11 issues
- Ads must be paid for at the time they are placed.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted.
- Ads may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot offer refunds should you decide to cancel your ad.
- Final copy must be submitted and approved in writing.
|Cover Date||In-Home Dates||Ads Due|
|Sept. 2021||Sept. 6-10||July 27|
|Oct. 2021||Oct. 4-8||Aug. 19|
|Nov. 2021||Nov. 1-5||Sept. 16|
|Dec. 2021||Nov. 29-Dec. 3||Oct. 14|
|Jan. 2022||Jan. 3-7||Nov. 11|
|Feb. 2022||Feb. 7-11||Dec. 9|
|March 2022||March 7-11||Jan. 20|
|April 2022||April 4-8||Feb. 17|
|May 2022||May 2-6||March 17|
|June 2022||May 31-June 3||April 14|
|July/August 2022||July 5-8||May 17|
Alumni Day: Feb. 19 • Reunions: May 19-21 • Commencement: May 24
For information on advertising contact:
Colleen Finnegan, Advertising Director
More from the Media Kit: