Adding study facilities at Princeton’s eating clubs was a new idea in 1958, when, as an experiment, a few study carrels and a reference library were added in Tower Club. By 1979, when Bill Allen ’79 took this photo for the May 21 issue of PAW, Tower had 26 carrels, a library, and typing rooms — and five other eating clubs were planning to add educational facilities. Can any readers identify these studious Tower carrel users?
What Readers Are Saying
Read letters and comments from PAW’s Inbox